Re: [jdt-dev] Red Hat's Future Java Tooling Plans and JDT
  • From: Manoj Palat <manoj.palat@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 05:24:53 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=in.ibm.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=in.ibm.com; dkim=pass header.d=in.ibm.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=BcUNQbjPzeGzbSeEclgXXFkt5g65IY/MInDKLhZs0w8=; b=n8KKP4djXyrmvrAvYkGqqpF4FXVvEKp9r+4fRuGORWJkce2YC+4k9A+moNnxPRhf1rcXEV1KjL+pE0XfZMgvc2xgO2Qv7PhoXKJn3NIj2gyrE3cl72sN0dfx6jx+HFMEtf1zEP3DwvkbcW7qhsWYpwIx81PXzjL8dkfmF1u9UAVmwRGXXbEM/7+O2qOrhIRd/TNzDr7qdcirJhQthAXF9BunfsxM2nqA7aig9+dqBgqGxs5TYNi7F/bi3g8WcS1ax+G8savaaJqltAEt2h33NYndvSUFybRMVZ7Ttx10PYo/Wx0idFt2xtlCurFDgvVg9ouOMitRJwoClgpmI1e/og==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=JoYbEYeZWUmKiQQdCbEc2kajulJ8TicpJUc/ijZ8iq/U48lFmMjkCHJqErDV5d8hrpoumcf2tSpZmlM7RJ+mw5WCe9RP6JCX7Juva2Brjmh2paueZ8hkcDRwkO/c+vS1RRoQ0jk3tCM5+HVi38YZTWFohNA22lXenSbPeYcwLwrQg9Qqc4cnbHZt1vCrbUbnu1/myXeu05MJxkvSlP1ywPdUEovu+K9sBRivJMtfeevv3e1GJtlilU156zRXCmkv7TdgTsDvQSVVwte7ASKeT43xpA8hO3XeH0m/DMG8lANi64TJAL3iusPqDevMTywAsUlvAS1vUejhMnyuolR/sw==

Hi Eric [Eric Williams],

Could you please create an issue for each of these points in https://github.com/eclipse-jdt/eclipse.jdt so that we can take this discussion forward in the github against the respective issues?

Thanks,

Manoj