Re: [jdt-dev] build trouble

On Fri, Apr 22, 2022 at 1:34 AM Stephan Herrmann <stephan.herrmann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 22.04.22 00:21, Aaron Digulla wrote:
> Am 22.04.22 um 00:15 schrieb Stephan Herrmann:
>> 20:51:25 An error has occurred. See the log file
>> 20:51:25
>> /home/jenkins/agent/workspace/eclipse.jdt.core-Github_PR-28/org.eclipse.jdt.annotation/target/apigeneration-workspace/configuration/1650567083880.log.
>>

> What's in this log file?

Please rerun the job. New eclipse-platform-parent fixing the issue should be deployed now.

I'm asking you

> If Jenkins deletes the workspace, then you can ask Jenkins to archive "**/*.log"
> after the build to transfer the file to the Jenkins master where it will be kept
> along with the Job.

Since jobs are configured nowadays with a technique that is unknown to me, my
time creating and debugging jenkins jobs is over. Not that I miss that ... :)

BTW: several of the jobs I created seem to be dead for quite some time, which I
read as: no-one is interested in those tests anymore. Time to delete all
run.javac test jobs? Or will those be wiped anyway when the transition to github
is completed?

Stephan