Re: [jdt-dev] Buildpath Error in Eclipse, however none in command line gradle or in IntelliJ

Am 07.01.22 um 19:34 schrieb Timothy Spear:
Hello,

Short version, looking for more error details than provided.

Issue: Command line gradle compile works fine; IntelliJ can import and build fine. Eclipse reports the following error: /The type org.quartz.SchedulerException cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files
/

If I change the JDT option to to make incomplete buildpath a warning instead of error; Eclipse now states: /No exception of type JobExecutionException can be thrown; an exception type must be a subclass of Throwable / While JobExecutionException extends ScheduleException which extends java.land.Exception

[...]

Any suggestions on how to track down the underlying issue?

Are you using a Gradle plugin in Eclipse which causes Gradle and Eclipse to compile the .class files into the same folder?

Does the error go away when you select Project -> "Clean..." and then your project?

Regards,

http://blog.pdark.de/

Back to the top