[jdt-dev] Buildpath Error in Eclipse, however none in command line gradle or in IntelliJ

Hello,

Short version, looking for more error details than provided.

Issue: Command line gradle compile works fine; IntelliJ can import and build fine. Eclipse reports the following error:
The type org.quartz.SchedulerException cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

If I change the JDT option to to make incomplete buildpath a warning instead of error; Eclipse now states: No exception of type JobExecutionException can be thrown; an exception type must be a subclass of Throwable
While JobExecutionException extends ScheduleException which extends java.land.Exception