Gesendet: Freitag, 27. November 2020 um 05:22 Uhr
Von: "Jayaprakash Arthanareeswaran" <jarthana@xxxxxxxxxx>
An: "Eclipse JDT general developers list." <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [jdt-dev] Time for mentoring and reviewing
Gayan,

I understand where you are coming from and I appreciate your recent contributions.

The gap you are talking about wasn't always there. At least wasn't as big as it is now.
IMO, the shortest/quickest way to improve the situation would be to get back the two splendid seasoned
committers we lost few months ago due avoidable reasons. I am not sure if the reasons are
no longer there, but worth a try, may be.

Regards,
Jay