Re: [jdt-dev] Buffer overflow

Hi all,

Here is a tip to reduce this issue:

When you create a ticket in bugzilla and you exactly know who will do it and who will review it, directly assign the ticket before submitting it. It will only email the both persons. And if you know who will work on it, usually it means you understand well the issue and it's not so bad if less person are notified.

(I guess most of you already do this)

Regards,
Fabrice