From: Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: "Eclipse JDT general developers list." <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [jdt-dev] Content Assist stays empty
Date: Fri, Oct 2, 2020 10:30 AM

Have anyone seen this before?

Occasionally the Content Assist just stays empty every single time. No matter what class/method/cursor position etc. The interesting part in this case there is no "computing" message. Just "No Default Proposals".

I wasn't running in debug mode so I couldn't debug it yet. Restarting Eclipse fixed it. So far I only noticed it two times in the last five days.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/