Re: [jdt-dev] Writing Tests for JDT Text Tests

Hi Gayan,

I generally take it from the repositories

from jdt ui repo https://git.eclipse.org/c/jdt/eclipse.jdt.ui.git

from platform releng repo https://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.releng.git

>org.eclipse.text.tests
>org.eclipse.jface.text.tests
>org.eclipse.core.filebuffers.tests

from platform text repo https://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.text.git

There are test plugins on the build page
https://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/I20190813-1800/
but I have never used them. ( not sure if these dependencies are present there or not)

Regards,
Vikas

Inactive hide details for Gayan Perera ---08/14/2019 10:39:12 PM---I'm working on a code mining bug, i want a add a test case fGayan Perera ---08/14/2019 10:39:12 PM---I'm working on a code mining bug, i want a add a test case for the bug i'm trying to fix first. When