Re: [jdt-dev] Writing Tests for JDT Text Tests

Yes, we need to import the missing plug-ins from other repositories like platform ui (previously in platform text) and releng(performance). JDT UI test should be available in JDT UI repository itself.

Thanks & Regards,
Sarika

From:        Gayan Perera <gayanper@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse JDT general developers list." <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        14/08/2019 10:39 PM
Subject:        [jdt-dev] Writing Tests for JDT Text Tests
Sent by:        jdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm working on a code mining bug, i want a add a test case for the bug
i'm trying to fix first. When i try to open org.eclipse.jdt.text.tests
i get the following test plugin dependency errors
Missing:
org.eclipse.text.tests
org.eclipse.jface.text.tests
org.eclipse.core.filebuffers.tests
org.eclipse.jdt.ui.tests
org.eclipse.test.performance

I have only checked out the JDT UI repo and imported the project i
need (org.eclipse.jdt.ui). is there way to install this missing test
dependencies? How can i proceed ?

Best regards,
Gayan.