Re: [jdt-dev] Bug 532029 - How to get started?

Hi Lars,

I find it easy to use the Eclipse Installer. Select the "Eclipse IDE for Eclipse Committers" product then on the next step you can select the JDT Projects that you need.

You will end up with a workspace containing all projects to work on, nicely cloned from git.eclipse.org.

HTH
Philippe