Re: [jdt-dev] Installation

Hi Emir,

> I would like to install eclipse to my mandrake system.
> It is pentium 133, 96 MBRAM and little space.

Your computer is really not powerful enough to run Eclipse.  I'd recommend
at least 256MB RAM, 1GHz Pentium, and 200MB free disk.

This mailing list is for developers working on Eclipse JDT. Questions like
this are best asked on news://news.eclipse.org/eclipse.platform

---jim

"emir limar" <emirlimar@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
10/23/2003 05:14 PM