Re: [jdt-dev] Installation

This list is for development, not users, check the newsgroups.
BTW: installing in linux requires to download a jdk an execute unzip

emir limar wrote:

Hi everyone,
Sorry if my question is on the wrong list.
I would like to install eclipse to my mandrake system. It is pentium 133, 96 MBRAM and little space. I been recommended eclips but i couldn't find installation instruction.
If anyone could help me. I am a newbie for linux.
any help or comments appreciated.
emin