RE: [jdt-dev] Reuse of JDT Java compiler

Oliver,

Thanks for your quick reply.

Regards,

Martin

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Buechi;Martin
FN:Martin Buechi, Ph.D.
ORG:ChoiceMaker Technologies
TITLE:Chief Software Architect
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(212) 905-6033
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;41 East 11th Street=0D=0A11th floor;New York;NY;10003;United States of Ame=
rica
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:41 East 11th Street=0D=0A11th floor=0D=0ANew York, NY 10003=0D=0AUnited Stat=
es of America
URL;WORK:http://www.choicemaker.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:Martin.Buechi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
REV:20010622T032847Z