Re: [jdt-dev] How Do I Compile Java

Todd,

Check that you've created a Java Project (as opposed to a Simple Project),
and that the Java Build Path (on the project's Properties) has a Source
entry that includes the folders in your workspace containing your .java
source files. Errors should be reported to you in the Tasks view, and the
generated .class files will appear in the project's outpot folder. If
neither of those are the problem, please direct your question to the
eclipse.tools newsgroup where there is a larger audience who can help you.
The *-dev mailing lists are for discussions on the development of Eclipse
itself.

Good luck.
---jim

"Cook, C. Todd" <CTCook@xxxxxxxx>