Re: [jdt-dev] Project Creation

Matthew,     Your timing is impeccable.  Yesterday's milestone build (2.1
M4) has brand new UI support for "linked folders" designed to handle
setups like yours!

For the general blueprint for this new work, see:
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/flexible-projects-proposal.html

You'll probably want a project with different linked folders located at
each of
   C:\workingfolder\cvs\share\java\src
   C:\workingfolder\cvs\projects\framework\java\src
   C:\workingfolder\cvs\projects\project_name
   C:\apps\dist\project_name
The first 3 would be your Java source folders; the last would be your Java
output folder.

Let me know if you have any problems getting this to work,

Cheers,
---jeem

"Matthew Pullen" <mpullen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx