Re: [jdt-dev] Bug in F2??

Thank you very much for your in depth answer. As I mentioned earlier: I solved the problem by using the classpath-panel in the "debug..." toolbar-menu.

It was not a *build* problem. It was a problem running the code: as you may read:

Project A is our core app and can be build standalone
Project B is a plugin to Project A and needs Project A to be build.

Right as you described: The core app can be build standalone! But in order to run using the plugins, the plugins need to be in the classpath (since we did not write our own classloader...).

So there is a bug - but as I learned by now it has nothing to do with my initial problem. This only revealed the bug.

I already submittedt it to bugzilla.

Bye

Chris

Back to the top