[jdt-dev] Suggestion for cannonical presentation,editing and comparision

I posted a concept to the news://news.eclipse.org/eclipse.tools, but I am not sure it would REALLY get read by this group in time to save tool development time.

I titled it

New concept: canonical formatting for presentation,editing and comparision (problem and solution)

And I feel strongly that it may save a ton of time and work for everyone; I do not expect to see this as a 2.0 feature, but I had to bring it up. J

Back to the top