Re: [jaxb-dev] Maven Central has bad meta data

Hi,

On 4/9/20 9:58 AM, Stephen Coy (eclipse) wrote:
Hi Lonnie,

I was about to say that we have been using 2.4.0-b180830.0438 with out any trouble, but I see that the metadata was updated in the last 48 hours or less so our repo manager has not been back to visit it just yet.

we're seeing this kind of issues from time to time after deploying new version in different projects. The only solution for this kind of problems is to file a bug at Sonatype Jira against Maven Central to let them know about the problem and they will fix it by regenerating some metadata. The bug has been already filed and now it's their turn.

thanks,
--lukas

Cheers,

Steve C