[jaxb-dev] Maven Central has bad meta data

Hello mailing list,
All of our build broke this morning.  We think it is from broken metadata.
We use version 2.3.1 of the jaxb-runtime.
At our workplace there is a local artifact server however because of covid-19 we are all
working remotely making it a bit more challenging to deal with.

Please get this to someone with power to fix  the issue.

https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jaxb-ri/issues/1419

All of our maven builds using 2.3.1 are broken.
Looks like someone pushed bad meta data to maven central.
https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/glassfish/jaxb/jaxb-runtime/maven-metadata.xml

It only includes the 3.0.0-M version.

Back to the top