Re: [jaspic-dev] Running old-tck

On Tue, Jul 12, 2022 at 8:00 PM arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Jul 12, 2022 at 8:47 PM Darran Lofthouse <darran.lofthouse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The problem I am seeing with old-tck from Jakarta Authentication 3.0.1 is that these now always call out to s1as.xml which configures Glassfish, specifically line 261:

It looks to me as if the "config.vi", "enable.jaspic", and "disable.jaspic" targets could benefit from an update to avoid bypassing the VI specific build xml?

That should be the case indeed. Alternatively we could maybe allow the vendor to overwrite s1as.xml, but that would not be as clean.

Can you do a PR for that update?

Ok, I will put one together.  I will create an issue in GitHub to track what I am doing.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms