Re: [jaspic-dev] VI Running Authentication TCK

Hi,

That would happen in mostly the same way as with many of the other Arquillian based TCKs; add your own runner pom.xml, or edit the main pom.xml file and add a profile to it which puts the Arquillian connector on the classpath.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms