Re: [jaspic-dev] [jakartaee-tck-dev] [jakartaee-platform-dev] Jakarta Authentication TCK

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 29, 2022 at 1:13 PM Olivier Lamy <olamy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Will you provide *-test.jar for each module from https://github.com/jakartaee/authentication/tree/master/tck?

if yes it should be possible to have your own pom containing your arquillian provider and all those test jars then run those tests using surefire and <dependenciesToScan> with those jars.

I wonder how feasible that is. I used that technique to run the JWT TCK here: https://github.com/piranhacloud/piranha/blob/current/external/tck/jwt/pom.xml#L117

I've also looked at this for the Faces TCK; https://github.com/jakartaee/faces/tree/master/tck

One issue is that the Arquillian deployment there uses the output from the Maven build in the IT fase, which is likely not going to work when using *-test.jars. For Authentication it may be easier though, but we'll still have to adjust the archive creation there and be very careful with the packages.

Also, how would we most easily include the test jars? Just manually list them all under <dependenciesToScan>? and document the list in the Guide?

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

Back to the top