Re: [jaspic-dev] [External] : Please give feedback on https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/pull/707

ThanksĀ
That would be awesome if it can get in.

On Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 6:33 PM Ed Bratt <ed.bratt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Scott and I have concluded, since this has been verified by the TCK team with Eclipse GlassFish and since it's proposed by Jean-Louis, who is a committer on Authorization -- we're going to presume we have consensus and merge this into the TCK.

The TCKs need to be re-spun anyway so this is an opportunity to correct, what appears to be a bug so ... if this needs to be backed out, during the next couple of weeks, we still can do that, but I don't think that's likely to be the case.

Apologies if this isn't the path we want to take.

-- Ed