[jaspic-dev] TCK fixes with TSSV Logger

Hi all,

JASPIC relies a lot on the TSSV Logger to record events in an XML file such as tests can do assertions based on the events.

When running TCK with Tomcat's implementation (AuthConfigFactory), the logger is not initialised and we loseĀ events.

This is because as opposed to the LogProcessor or the XML Formatter, theĀ src/com/sun/ts/tests/jaspic/spi/servlet/Client.java class does not append the file name. It only checks the directory.

I created 2 PRs with their respective issues to fix bad initialization of the TSSV Logger.
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/pull/707
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/pull/706

This is holding us from certifying Tomcat/TomEE.

Thanks for the review

Back to the top