Re: [jaspic-dev] Option to be involed with the JASPIC EE4j Project

Hi Darran,

Sounds good! Indeed, there's a couple of things that are a bit out of scope for a modern Servlet Profile. The message policy is one thing that comes to mind (it's fully focussed on SOAP).

A couple of years ago there was already talk about a Servlet Profile-lite.

I'll start the nomination project for you then soon. Can you post a link to your WildFly Elytron JASPIC implementation?

Thx!

Kind regards,
Arjan