|Re: [january-dev] January 2.3.2 RC1 posted|
There were some issues found in downstream projects with 2.3.1 so it has not been officially released.
The Eclipse January 2.3.2 RC1 build is now posted:
It is based on commit 83c10153ef1b9ab47c2eba45dac0685d7af2b42a and fixes from 2.3.0
- #405 Fix three dataset constructor bug
- #408 Adjust output type from dataset's max and min methods to be same as its element class
- #410 Add more lazy dataset constructors that use Dataset interfaces
- #411 Fix zero-sized dataset statistics
- #412 Correct imaginary parts of a complex division
- #413 Migrate callers of deprecated cast method #413
- #415 Fix null shape bugs
- #417 Migrate use of Dataset constants and DTypeUtils to classes/interfaces
- #424 Allow lazy datasets to have an undefined dataset interface
- #426 Fix bug in shape of destination slice for iterator
- #427 Add checks on input SliceND
- #429 Convert to use class specific loggers
- #430 Remove exception catching switch
- #431 Fix derivative on slice views issue
- #447 Add new RGB byte dataset
- #449 Add new compound constructor for RGB datasets
- #450 Remove causes of errors and warnings from javadocs
- #451 Fix NPE from null slice
- #452 Fix slicing of metadata in lazy datasets
- #453 Add elemental contiguous iterator
- #454 Override squeeze end method in sub-interface
- #460 Move chunking accessors up from lazy writeable dataset to dynamic dataset
From 2.3.1, further fixes were added
- #468 Fix bugs in interface utilities
- #469 Override element getters to return unsigned numbers
- #470 Refactor slice shape checking and allow for maximum shape
Also, some CI has been updated
- Replacement of Travis CI with GitHub actions
- Within Eclipse CBI, rewrote Jenkins actions for deployment of artefacts
The release is scheduled for Tuesday 15th February.
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential, copyright and or privileged material, and are for the use of the intended addressee only. If you are not the intended addressee or an authorised recipient of the addressee please notify us of receipt by returning the e-mail and do not use, copy, retain, distribute or disclose the information in or attached to the e-mail.
Any opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the individual and not necessarily of Diamond Light Source Ltd.
Diamond Light Source Ltd. cannot guarantee that this e-mail or any attachments are free from viruses and we cannot accept liability for any damage which you may sustain as a result of software viruses which may be transmitted in or with the message.
Diamond Light Source Limited (company no. 4375679). Registered in England and Wales with its registered office at Diamond House, Harwell Science and Innovation Campus, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 0DE, United Kingdom
january-dev mailing list
To unsubscribe from this list, visit https://www.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/january-dev
Back to the top