Re: [january-dev] Units of Measurement CQs

Hi Erwin,

That would be a great help. I have long had on my todo list to join
Orbit, but I haven't actually put an orbit bundle together yet.
Perhaps you can review a gerrit from me when we get there?

I have also requested to join the Orbit committers
(https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/orbit-dev/msg04837.html).

Thanks
Jonah
~~~