Re: [january-dev] Where to distribute forms?

Start by duplicating the january-master job, calling it something like january-forms. If you update,  in that new config, every location that it says master with forms you will get a build that publishes a p2 site automatically as documented in the job description.

I can't recall if the tests repo is checked out on january-master, IIRC it is just a disabled pre-build step.

When it comes to releases we will somehow create a combined repo, most likely with p2's composite feature. We can create a composite repo for latest master + latest forms too.

Jonah