[january-dev] Where to distribute forms?

Everyone,

Now that the Forms code has been merged into its branch, I would like to get the build going so that we can move ICE and EAVP to use it as soon as possible. I don't want to mess up the existing p2 repo for data sets though, so what is the preferred way to distribute the forms p2 repo?

I was thinking that I would just set it up so that Hudson dumps it to a forms/ subdirectory in the main download directory.

Jay

Back to the top