Re: [january-dev] Januart Datasets and Java 8

Hi all,

Wouldn’t it be better for January Dataset and January Form/Geometry to be in separate projects? I know that they are in different bundles, but I agree with Matt that this might be confusing for potential users of Dataset or Geometry.

This would solve the different builds issue, and it would bring more clarity to what is January Dataset and what is the Geometry data structure.

Just moho (my own humble opinion).

Cheers

baha