Re: [january-dev] Update on ICE and EAVP data structures

Hi Jay

I don't know if you and your team can resolve a couple of issues with
the EAVP part of the code before I make the initial contribution. I
can see Robert Smith is still actively working on the code base.
Robert, are you on this mailing list?

org.eclipse.eavp.viz.modeling.MeshUtils is used in a few places in the
January code.
org.eclipse.january.geometry.model's MANIFEST.MF is a little messed up
as all the headers are duplicated many times
There are a few compile errors, for example missing classes
ShapeChangeEvent and ShapeChangeEventType
The packages in org.eclipse.january.geometry plug-ins are missing
org.eclipse.january prefix on names (the packages are geometry.xyz
instead of org.eclipse.january.geometry.xyz)

I can probably some of the above, but if it is still actively
developed, it may be more worthwhile to just leave it for you?

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham