[january-dev] January IP CQs needed

BTW - I know Eclipse France is happening, but just a reminder that if January it to be part of the 2016 Science release, then January will need to get some CQs submitted.

The release wiki page is at https://wiki.eclipse.org/Science_WG/2016_Release

Perhaps the developer resources page should have a link to https://github.com/eclipse/january

Thanks,

_Christopher

We just need to enter them for January. I think there are only three or so.

Jay