Re: [january-dev] January IP CQs needed

Hi Christopher,

We were just discussing this very topic today at ECF. We are looking
to get the CQs in place by the end of June.

Jay has just finished the first pass of refactoring in preparation for
the ICE side.
Peter and I are planning on refactoring the Dawn side as as soon as
possible now that the blocker of getting DAWN 2.1* out has happened.

(*I believe that was the blocker, it is certainly about internal
releases at Diamond.)

Thanks!
Jonah

~~~