Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Vote for Monthly TCK call start time in 2023...

CST/CDT here.  Sorry to have missed last week’s call, but I do plan on continuing to attend regularly in 2023.

-Brian

From: jakartaee-tck-dev <jakartaee-tck-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Scott Marlow
Sent: Wednesday, December 7, 2022 8:44 AM
To: jakartaee-tck developer discussions <jakartaee-tck-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [jakartaee-tck-dev] Vote for Monthly TCK call start time in 2023...

Hi, We may have a smaller group of people today with daylight savings kicked in (depending on your location).   I think that we should vote on the start time for the monthly TCK calls in 2023.   If you intend to regularly attend TCK calls in

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart

This Message Is From an External Sender

ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd

Hi,

We may have a smaller group of people today with daylight savings kicked in (depending on your location).

I think that we should vote on the start time for the monthly TCK calls in 2023.  If you intend to regularly attend TCK calls in 2023, please simply respond with your timezone.  I will add it to a https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ meeting planner to come up with possible meeting start times that we can actually vote on in a subsequent later email thread.

Regards,
Scott

Back to the top