[jakartaee-tck-dev] Uploading new cts-base image for TCK to docker hub

Hi,

We have been working recently on getting the Jakarta EE 10 TCK on the Eclipse CI to work against GlassFish 7 again. This broke a while ago.

As the final step, we need a new version of the cts-base docker image to be uploaded to docker hub (https://hub.docker.com/r/jakartaee/cts-base/tags). The ee4jtck user is able to do this  (https://hub.docker.com/u/ee4jtck) but I'm not really sure who of the team has access to that account.

Maybe it's the Eclipse Admins? We have created the following GitLab issue for that:

https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/2388

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

Back to the top