[jakartaee-tck-dev] Reviewing PRs (was Re: Implementation-specific runners)

Minor note this PR:

 - https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/pull/942

I didn't think it was possible to merge your own PR.  When the timing is better, do we want to think about setting up the repo to require PR review/approval?

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins