Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] [faces-dev] Jakarta Faces TCK for 4.0.0

Now that Managed Beans are removed from Faces 4.0, what should happen to TCK tests that test them?  Should we delete those tests or repurpose them somehow for testing with CDI beans?  Who can help with this?

FYI, Alwin is already working on the other Faces TCK tests build failures mentioned below but we could use some help with dealing with the Faces Managed Beans tests which do not compile.  This is blocking us from building the Platform TCK, which delays our testing for EE 10.

Scott