[jakartaee-tck-dev] Remove unneeded jakarta.resource.spi.SecurityException from JDKExclude list in SigTestDriver.java as that shouldn't be excluded

Thanks Hussain for pointing out the incorrect entry for `jakarta.resource.spi.SecurityException` in the list of JDK classes to exclude from signature testing [1], excellent catch!  This is addressed via [2] and we are going to rerun just the signature tests to verify (they passed for me locally twice.)  While we will fast-track the testing, we will prove that the signature test results are still passing (for Platform TCK + Standalone TCKs) after fixing this bug.

Scott

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/pull/720#discussion_r616244685
[2] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/pull/729

Back to the top