[jakartaee-tck-dev] Who can help add Derby Shared + Tools to TCK classpath for issue#627?

Hi,

Could someone please look at creating a pull request for issues/627 [1] to correct the (JDK11) classpath setting that we use when testing with GlassFish.  We already made a similar change in [3] which we need to also need in 3 other files (jacc TCK ts.jte.jdk11, platform tck ts.jte.jdk11 + jpa TCK readme).

This is a good issue for someone that doesn't know the TCK internals yet.  The impact will be that a lot more TCK tests will be able to run correctly, so it has a big impact but is just a one line change in the files mentioned in [2].

Thanks,
Scott

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/issues/627
[2] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/issues/627#issuecomment-794329904