Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] [External] : How do we exclude signature TCK tests?

On 1/26/21 11:14 PM, Alwin Joseph wrote:

Hi Scott,

I believe the failing packages can be removed from [1] to skip the same instead of excluding the entire signature test.

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/blob/c4ba90c54678dee5af42a886784df84f8838032f/src/com/sun/ts/tests/signaturetest/javaee/JavaEESigTest.java#L194

Ah interesting, thanks Alwin!

From: jakartaee-tck-dev <jakartaee-tck-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Scott Marlow <smarlow@xxxxxxxxxx>
Reply to: jakartaee-tck developer discussions <jakartaee-tck-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, 27 January 2021 at 8:40 AM
To: jakartaee-tck developer discussions <jakartaee-tck-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [External] : [jakartaee-tck-dev] How do we exclude signature TCK tests?

Hi,

I'm looking at faces-api/issues/1474 [1] and am wondering if we can exclude the following TCK tests:

- com/sun/ts/tests/signaturetest/javaee/JavaEESigTest.java#signatureTest_from_jsp
- com/sun/ts/tests/signaturetest/javaee/JavaEESigTest.java#signatureTest_from_servlet

More specifically, we only want to exclude the Jakarta Faces annotations signatures mentioned in [2].

Scott

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/faces-api/issues/1474
[2] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/faces-api/issues/1474#issuecomment-528880074