Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Building standalone TCK

Nice one - thanks Alwin! Will give that a go now.

On Tue, 16 Jul 2019 at 11:49, Alwin Joseph <alwin.joseph@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tom,

To demonstrate the test count difference :

1. https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/jakartaeetck-nightly-run/186/junit-reports-with-handlebars/testSuitesOverview.html is the latest successful FULL profile run of jakartaeetck.zip which has 195 JTA tests.

2. https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/jakartaeetck-nightly-run-web/175/junit-reports-with-handlebars/testSuitesOverview.html is the latest successful WEB profile run of jakartaeetck.zip which has 154 JTA tests.

3. https://ci.eclipse.org/jakartaee-tck/job/standalonetck-nightly-build-run/264/junit-reports-with-handlebars/testSuitesOverview.html is the latest successful run of all standalone TCKs available at https://download.eclipse.org/ee4j/jakartaee-tck/jakartaee8/nightly/. It has 72 JTA tests.

 The list of tests run can be referred from here..

Now if you want to run all of the 195 tests you can use the jakartaeetck.zip bundle and run the "docker/run_jakartaeetck.sh jta".
You can check the Run instructions under https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/wiki/Instructions-for-building-and-running-JakartaEE-TCK-bundle to run the bundle for jta specifically. I believe you can skip steps 3&4 in this section for JTA.

Regards,
Alwin