Re: [jakartaee-tck-dev] Building standalone TCK

Hi Tom,

We are not including the ee/txpropagationtest and  ee/txpropagationtest folders when we try to build the JTA standalone TCK and hence they are missing. You can see the https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jakartaee-tck/blob/master/release/tools/jta.xml where we do the filtering.

Regards,
Alwin