Re: [jakartaee-stable-dev] [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] [jakarta.ee-spec] XML-RPC TCK promoted bundles refreshed

Hi David,

To check other TCKs you could run the signature test for each of them. We have verified this and have run the signature tests along with functional tests for all standalone TCKs from jakartaee-tck CI instance.

Regards,
Alwin