[jakartaee-spec-project-leads] 9.0.1 Platform TCK + 5.0.1 Servlet TCK release schedule for this week...

Hello,

We currently have two accepted TCK Challenges for Jakarta EE 9 [1][2] that we will start a release for this week (likely on Wednesday time permitting).

Accepted TCK challenges will result in the challenged tests being excluded [3].

If you know of other TCK challenge issues that have been created but not yet accepted, please do write back with the issue link.  Note that TCK challenges do need to be created with the `challenge` label.

Scott

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/servlet-api/issues/378

[2] https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/servlet-api/issues/385

[3] https://jakarta.ee/committees/specification/tckprocess