Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Staging repo advice required

Mark Thomas wrote on 1/7/20 1:47 PM:> I have tweaked the standard Jenkins job to
(hopefully) correctly
> increment the version if the version is of the form "4.0.0.M1",
> "3.4.1.RC43" etc.

I'm not a Maven expert but I thought the convention for release modifiers
was to use "-" instead of "." as a separator, as in "-SNAPSHOT".

> Should I add this this to the wiki? If yes, as a separate block or as an
> edit to the existing job?

I would probably update the existing job on the wiki, unless someone has
a good reason not to.

Back to the top