Re: [jakartaee-spec-project-leads] Staging repo advice required

I agree with David.  And I support the use of "-rc1" for "release candidate 1"
and "-m1" for "milestone 1", and so on.  A milestone may be nowhere near done.
A release candidate is believed to be completely done, pending testing by
actual users.