Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Should we consider rebasing Enterprise Beans Lite to a mapping/extension on top of CDI?

I am just listening to podcasts, popular youtube videos, reddit, hackernews, etc.
Feels like RPC is coming back in style again. Jakarta EE has great RPC story want to be “on the hype” train again :)