Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Should we consider rebasing Enterprise Beans Lite to a mapping/extension on top of CDI?

I would not touch EJB as it will be eventually replaced by CDI and others technologies. I will leave them alone and make them stabilized. I am not even sure how many people use EJB Lite.

Thanks
Emily