Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Service Release for 8.0.1?

Hi Scott,

I can help out with running the Jenkins build. Just need to be pointed to the branch that contains the changes.
We should probably put it on the agenda for the platform call next week just to be sure there are no objections to doing it?

Ivar