Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Core profile as its own top level org

Yes, but it need not be merely a copy. I imagine like anything else, MicroProfile JWT probably also has room for improvement, especially in the context of Jakarta Security.

From: jakartaee-platform-dev <jakartaee-platform-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Kito D. Mann <kito.mann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 7, 2022 10:52 PM
To: jakartaee-platform developer discussions <jakartaee-platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [jakartaee-platform-dev] Core profile as its own top level org

OK, and (1) is the "copy the spec" option, correct? My understanding is that doing so was too cantankerous.
___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | Java Champion | Google Developer Expert | LinkedIn
Expert training and consulting: Cloud architecture, Java/Jakarta EE, Web Components, Angular
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech

* Enterprise development, front and back. Listen to Stackd Podcast.
* Speak at conferences? Check out SpeakerTrax.